10 legal mistakes every business should avoid
5 July 2016
We were delighted with the turnout for our seminar for East Cheshire Chamber this June which was held in the Boardroom at Riverside in Congleton.
Some of the pitfalls included:
- not having terms and conditions in place;
- selling or buying a business without proper documentation; and
- not having a shareholders agreement in place.
The seminar was presented by our Staffordshire based solicitors:
- Dermot Callinan, business services director at Myers & Co and Chamber board member;
- Tim Newsome, head of dispute resolution; and
- John Elkin, employment law specialist.
We hope that you enjoyed your complimentary breakfast and that you were able to ask the questions you needed too.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.
T: 01782 525010
What Chamber members say
Paul Longmore, Safety Assessment Solutions
Steve Johnson, Reliance Vehicle Management Ltd
Alleyne Parry, This* Agency