Current vacancies at Myers & Co Solicitors in Stoke-on-Trent
We currently have the following vacancies:
Commercial Property Solicitor
Our commercial property department handles a full range of commercial property work on behalf of landlords and tenants; sellers and acquirers; occupiers; developers; and investors. The work includes acquisitions and sales; commercial landlord and tenant matters; property development; and investment work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial property solicitor looking to further their career. The successful candidate will be motivated, ambitious and organised as well as a good team player with the ability to provide excellent service standards to clients.
Wills & Probate Paralegal
We are looking to recruit an experienced wills & probate paralegal to support our wills and probate department.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, ambitious and well organised. You must be a good team player with the ability to provide excellent service standards to clients. You will have experience of a Case Management System, have good document production skills and have relevant experience in Wills and Probate.
- Handling a wide range of probate matters.
- Assist with fee-earning through effective use of case management system.
- Provide support and supervision to colleagues in the team.
- Previous wills and probate experience is essential.
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range and type of clients and their needs.
- Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients, agents, and work colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner.
The salary is negotiable according to experience.
Closing date for applications for both roles is Friday 7 May 2021. Interested applicants can apply in confidence by forwarding a full CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.