Hannah advises companies and individuals on dispute management and avoidance.
Hannah joined Myers & Co in 2016 with over 10 years of experience at several globally recognised law firms.
Hannah now advises on a broad range of disputes for businesses, property owners, professionals and individuals. She has particular experience and expertise in construction litigation.
She is a highly regarded litigator with strong working knowledge of mediation, adjudication, arbitration and court proceedings. She always strives to give clear, accessible advice, endeavouring to seek a pragmatic solution for clients.
Hannah’s key specialisms include:
- boundary disputes
- civil litigation
- commercial contract disputes
- construction law disputes
- inheritance disputes
- landlord and tenant disputes
- professional negligence disputes
- property disputes
- terms and conditions disputes
Hannah has helped her clients by:
- Advising in relation to contract administration by assisting in preparing of contractual notices such as payment notices and notices of termination, and advising on the correct timing of service.
- Acting on behalf of clients in the public and private sector, including subcontractors, contractors and employers in adjudication proceedings relating to such as liability for defects, entitlements to extensions of time and loss and expense.
- Advising on the contractual and practical implications of insolvency on a business.
- Preparing settlement documents to record agreement reached in complex disputes.
- Advising neighbours on boundary disputes over shared driveways or party walls.
- Defending and resolving an intestacy dispute between family members.
- Successfully establishing title to land by adverse possession for homeowners as part of the sale process on the property.
Hannah enjoys spending time with her daughter, family and friends. She also likes keeping active and enjoys going snowboarding and practicing Pilates.