Joanna advises entrepreneurs and businesses on their commercial operations and contracts.
Joanna is an experienced commercial law solicitor with over 10 years of legal and commercial experience in Stoke on Trent and North Staffordshire.
She has built up a stellar reputation for providing expert legal advice and guidance to all types of business from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies on a wide range of commercial arrangements.
With a keen eye for detail and excellent negotiating skills, Joanna can safeguard your business interests whether you are a start-up, a fledgling business or a worldwide corporation.
Joanna’s key specialisms include:
- Drafting and advising on a wide range of Commercial agreements
- Drafting and advising on terms and conditions of business
- Intellectual property
- Confidentiality and data protection
- Supply of services contracts
- Sale of goods contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Online terms and conditions
- Outsourcing contracts
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial agency and distribution agreements.
- Advising a variety of clients across a range of sectors including leisure and entertainment, manufacturing and retail.
- Acting for the second largest leisure company in the world on a wide range of commercial agreements including supply and licensing agreements; promotions, sponsorship, event agreements, and terms and conditions.
- Protecting all forms of intellectual property rights including drafting confidentiality agreements, licences and assignments, applying for trademark protection, and acting in their acquisition and disposal.
- Drafting website terms and conditions, privacy policies, and IT contracts for various local and national businesses.
Joanna likes to keep active, with a young family and a much-loved Springer Spaniel to keep her on her toes. She finds time to keep fit and healthy by going on regular walks or runs whenever she can.