Myers & Co autumn 2017 newsletter is now online!
Get the latest legal updates and all our firm news in the autumn 2017 edition of the Myers & Co newsletter.
As ever, we aim to help keep you inform of all the latest legal changes that affect you and your financial property interests as you plan for the future.
In this issue:
- New inheritance tax rules explained
- Abandoned mother’s wishes upheld in inheritance dispute
- Thinking about challenging a will?
- Investment portfolio management
- Where is your will stored?
- Don’t let the risk of flooding affect your house purchase.
We always appreciate feedback and welcome any suggestions on how we can improve your online experience and the delivery of our legal services. To get in contact, please phone 01782 577000 or complete our online enquiry form.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.