Myers & Co spring 2021 newsletter is now online!
The spring 2021 edition of the Myers & Co newsletter is now available online to read or download.
We have put together the latest legal updates from our team of solicitors in Burslem providing guidance and advice on key issues that may be affecting you and your family as we move out of lockdown. We also introduce our new head of residential conveyancing, Rachel Silvester whose expertise greatly strengthens the property team and showcases some of the improvements we have made to help clients with a disability.
In this issue:
- Improving the accessibility to our office and legal services
- Deputyship – when power of attorney is no longer an option
- Buying a house with friends or family
- Moving a with-profits pension – is it safe?
- Welcoming conveyancing solicitor Rachel Silvester
As we move out of lockdown, we want to assure clients that we are still hard at work providing legal advice to you and handling your instructions. We always appreciate feedback and welcome any suggestions on how we can improve your online experience and the delivery of our legal services.
To get in contact, please phone 01782 577000 or complete our online enquiry form.