Tim advises companies and individuals in resolving disputes.
Tim is a hardworking, knowledgeable lawyer who puts his clients’ interests first. He has a pragmatic, commercial approach to the resolution of disputes and his clients benefit from his advice and experience in formulating creative strategies at all stages of their disputes.
Tim advises a wide range of businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals on a variety of disputes including construction, property and general commercial issues.
Key specialisms include the following areas:
- Construction disputes
- Contract disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Debt and bankruptcy advice
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Wills, probate and trusts disputes.
Tim’s experience includes:
- Acting in various civil engineering disputes including a multi-million pound claim concerning issues about the foundations of a new school.
- Resolving numerous building disputes including successfully claiming substantial damages relating to fire-alarm installation works.
- Acting in partnership disputes including for a partner in a multi-party partnership dispute involving substantial partnership property.
- Advising in a multi-million pound trust dispute.
- Representing landlords and tenants in all types of property disputes, including dilapidations claims.
- Representing a number of employers in claims against former employees for breach of restrictive covenants.
- Acting for many clients in mediations and adjudications.
When Tim is away from the office, he enjoys football and shooting.
What clients say
A quick and professional service. Information documentation was provided quickly. Legal terms explained simply!
Thank you for an excellent service, a friendly atmosphere and good advice
More than happy with the support and advice we received