Vacancy for a Legal Cashier (full or part-time)
This position will suit someone who is looking to work as part of a busy firm. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working as a Legal Cashier with knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, demonstrate attention to detail with the ability to prioritise work load. Experience of working on Proclaim Accounts Software would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be given.
Main duties include:
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- BACS and CHAPS payments
- Process client payments
- Monitor bank accounts for incoming client funds and bank transfers
- Handling general queries from fee earners and auditors
- Process inter account transfers
- Process invoices (internal and purchase ledger) and check completion statements
- Ensuring compliance with SAR, money laundering and VAT regulations
- Credit Control
- Producing management reports
Interested applicants can apply in confidence by forwarding a full CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org .