What should business be doing differently in 2018?
Some of the topics Dermot will be covering include:
- what happened and what you might have missed in 2017;
- Brexit – what has happened so far?
- increases in court fees;
- abolition of employment tribunal fees;
- employment law changes – privacy of the employee and employment status;
- Brexit – what is likely to happen?
- changes to credit control for businesses.
Book your place now to attend this recap on the changes in business and employment law that took place in 2017, and get ahead for what you need to do in 2018.
For more information on the seminar, please click here
For a confidential discussion about business law, contact Dermot Callinan at Myers & Co Solicitors, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Staffordshire on 01782 577000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.