Recent success in construction law cases
31 August 2016
At Myers & Co, our expert construction law solicitors are experienced in providing pragmatic legal advice and support in a wide variety of cases.
- successfully acting in a dispute before the Technology and Construction Court regarding the interpretation of a pay when paid clause in the event of the insolvency of the main contractor;
- successfully acting for the employer in an adjudication relating to the £1 million redevelopment of a health club and spa;
- advising a contractor on the legal issues arising from problems with the foundations of a number of newly built schools;
- acting for a flooring contractor in an adjudication regarding the flooring laid at an NHS hospital;
- successfully acting for a sub-contractor in an arbitration defended by the main contractor on the basis of delay; and
- successfully acting for the main contractor in two adjudications relating to a design and build project.
For a confidential discussion about construction law, contact our solicitors in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, call Tim Newsome on 01782 525011 or email email@example.com or alternatively, call Hannah Kennedy on 01782 525015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.