Recent experience in construction law disputes
2 September 2016
Tim Newsome and Hannah Kennedy of our dispute resolution team, have a strong track record in helping contractors, sub-contractors, construction professionals and clients when a building project goes off course.
Our most recent experience includes:
- advising the sub-contractor regarding alleged defective works at a railway maintenance facility;
- successfully acting for the architect in an adjudication relating to a design and build project;
- success at trial when acting for a plumbing contractor in a dispute over the plumbing works carried out as part of the construction of a new block of flats;
- successfully acting for a builder in a claim in the Technology and Construction Court for the price of the works in relation to a substantial extension and loft conversion; and
- advising a sub-contractor in a dispute regarding the quality of top soil provided to site.
For a confidential discussion about construction law, contact our solicitors in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, call Tim Newsome on 01782 525011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Hannah Kennedy on 01782 525015 or email email@example.com.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.