Disputes within the workplace can be a difficult and complicated experience for employers and employees. Our experienced solicitors will help you find a resolution with practicality and sensitivity.
As an employee our lawyers can give you specialist advice on issues such as discrimination, disciplinary, dismissal and grievance issues. If required, you can be assured of expert representation in tribunals and appeals.
This also extends to you as an employer. Myers & Co solicitors in Staffordshire offer comprehensive legal advice and support, from staff handbooks and employment policies, reorganisation and business transfers, to settlement agreements.
Our full services include:
- Settlement (compromise) agreements
- Consultancy and sub-contractor agreements
- Disciplinary, dismissal and grievance
- Employment contracts and service legal agreements
- Employment tribunal claims
- Reorganisation and redundancy
- Restrictive covenants
- Senior executive exits
- Staff handbooks and employment policies
- TUPE – business transfers and outsourcing
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, our specialist employment solicitors offer independent legal advice and representation on all types of employment law problems. To find out more, contact 01782 577000.
A retention of title clause can be a useful way to protect yourself in business if you supply goods on …
Sarah Everton, employment law expert with Myers & Co Solicitors in Stoke-on-Trent, explains that most workers who sleep during a …