Jacqueline is a commercial property solicitor advising developers and business owners on all aspects of property law including buying, selling or letting property.
Jacqueline is an experienced commercial property solicitor with over 20 years’ experience. She has gained a wealth of knowledge about the North Staffordshire property market and has a proven track record of providing invaluable advice to clients and delivering positive outcomes for them.
She has a strong, client-focused approach, presenting thorough and detailed legal and commercial advice to clients clearly and succinctly.
Jacqueline has looked after the interests of a large and diverse portfolio of clients including homeowners, sole traders, corporate entities, partnerships, pension trustees, investors and funders across a number of sector areas including retail, offices, warehousing, manufacturing and leisure. She has also handled transactions for small residential developers.
Jacqueline’s key specialisms include:
- commercial leases;
- commercial property acquisition;
- commercial property sales;
- property development;
- property licences to occupy;
- site acquisition or disposal; and
- tenancy agreements.
- acting for a statutory body in its proposed disposal of its headquarters to a national house builder for the development of a large number of homes;
- acting for small residential developers on site set up and subsequent disposal of plots; and
- acting for a wealthy farming client in the negotiation of a land promotion agreement with a well-known national developer.
In her spare time Jacqueline enjoys leisurely walking and cycling in the Peak District. She loves attending the theatre, opera and orchestral concerts and has even made a cameo appearance singing ‘Land of make believe’ by Bucks Fizz live on the Bruno Brooks radio show.